Body wraps against cellulite at home
Anti-cellulite wrap at home - what kind of procedure and how effective? The question is quite relevant, because every girl who has cellulite dreams of getting rid of it. Now there are many ways to deal with it - these are various massages, physical exercises, cosmetic procedures, exotic diets and wraps. Anti-cellulite wraps are now at the peak of popularity due to the fact that this is a painless and very simple procedure. It is not necessary to contact specialists, anti-cellulite wrapping can be done at home.
There are two types of wraps: cold and hot. Sometimes they are combined, hoping for an improvement in the effect. Cold help to lose weight and get rid of cellulite due to narrowing of blood vessels and pores of the skin. Hot wraps provide the disposal of cellulite due to the expansion of blood vessels, due to this, the blood supply of tissues improves. To the effect was even more noticeable, combine it with proper nutrition and physical exertion.
How correctly to do wraps in house conditions?
For wrapping you will need:
- food film;
- composition for wraps or algae;
- Wool trousers (or shorts for weight loss) and a blanket.
And also a good mood, perseverance and patience to achieve positive results.
Before wrapping, you must take a shower and cleanse your skin with a body scrub. If you do not have a scrub, you can replace it with ordinary coffee. In the shower gel, add a little ground coffee. This will help to exfoliate the dead skin cells, and the active substances of the wrapping mixture can penetrate deeply.
After showering, the skin should be wiped dry. Now you can start applying the mixture or algae to the areas affected by the "orange peel". After that, wrap yourself in a film, put on warm pants and lie under the blanket. Someone instead of rest does exercises, or is engaged in cleaning. Try the one and the other option, which you prefer and like. The time of wrapping is from twenty minutes to one hour. After wrapping, you need to wash off the mixture. Do not limit yourself to simple flushing, take a bath with the addition of a couple drops of grapefruit oil and sea salt.
In total, you need to do a course of ten to twelve procedures. Intervals between wraps should be two to three days. The course can be repeated every six months.
Simple Wrap Recipes
1. Sweet wrap. Wrapping at home with honey is easy and useful. It will take 4-5 tablespoons of honey, but not thick. Preheat it a little in a water bath, add a couple drops of orange, lemon and grapefruit oil, mix well. The procedure time is 20-30 minutes.
Its variation is an anti-cellulite wrap with coffee and honey at home. It is necessary to take coffee beans and grind, or use ground coffee. The correct proportions are 2 to 1, that is 2 parts of honey and 1 part of coffee. If only soluble coffee is available, then you can use it. The duration of the procedure is no more than 40 minutes. And since in the mixture of coffee, it should not be used for people suffering from hypertension.
2. Wrap the house with clay according to the prescription of leading cosmetologists. The proportions of clay and water are selected individually, but better make a small amount, without calculating "leave for later." Dilute the blue clay with water until creamy, add a pinch of cinnamon. Keep on the body for half an hour.
3. Algal wraps. In the composition of algae fucus or kelp. Virtually every pharmacy kiosk can buy these plants. Pre-algae should be soaked in water, soak time - a quarter of an hour in warm or hot water. Then decompose them on problem areas, and wrap with film. Wrap time 30-60 minutes.
4. "Acute procedures." For lovers of sharp and unusual, we can offer anti-cellulite wrapping with pepper at home. We need 1-2 teaspoons of red ground pepper, vegetable oil (2 tablespoons), any essential oil and a couple of spoons of cinnamon. Note that pepper can cause skin irritation, because its concentration should be selected individually. And preferably before wrapping to conduct a test on the skin. Take a little bit of the mixture and apply and any skin area for about 30 minutes.
Another variant of wraps with peppercorns is when a mixture of red and black pepper, salt and coffee is used. Everything is flooded with water and mixed up to a pecker-like condition. Some craftsmen recommend to dilute the composition not with water, but with vodka. We would not recommend doing so, since alcohol can penetrate through the skin. Although, there is a definite meaning in this recommendation - this is its excellent heating effect. But on the other hand, it will be enough for him and pepper.
You can try wrapping with mustard at home, here's his recipe. It is necessary to take a mustard powder, dilute with water and stir until a cacophagous condition. Then mix it with honey in a proportion of 2 to 1, where 2 parts are fashion and 1 mustard. The mixture is superimposed on the body in a thin layer. During the procedure, to enhance the effect, it is advisable to move.
But all this is a short-term procedure, but is there a longer action, not 30-60 minutes, but several hours? Can I make a home wrap for the night against cellulite or is it unsafe? This is possible if you use as a main component of the mixture oil - olive or vegetable and a little ethereal. The concentration is 20 to 5. 20 parts of the base oil and 5 parts of the essential oil.
Results will be visible after the first procedure. But even if the first time you do not notice them, do not get upset. Continue the course further, attach anti-cellulite massage at home, and everything will necessarily work out. Combine the wraps with physical exercises, diets, proper nutrition, and the effect will pleasantly surprise you.
All weight loss should be taken into account that there are also contraindications to wraps.
1. Pregnancy, as future mothers are more prone to allergies and some constituents of the mixture may be dangerous for the unborn child (alcohol, for example).
2. Gynecological diseases, when warming can provoke the spread of inflammatory effect.
3. Problems with blood vessels.
4. With algal wraps - diseases of the thyroid gland.
5. Intolerance to any components, allergic reactions.