If the bus will be comfortable, the journey will be wonderful, in other cases - endless and boring.
Good sides of the bus:
- you can walk, because there are stops on the road;
- not always, but there are built-in toilets, VCRs, air conditioners, seats with a pillow;
- You can enjoy beautiful views through the window;
- affordable and cheap, ticket prices.
- in the cabin can be cold because of the air conditioner, so take with you a road blanket or warm clothes;
- there is no possibility to sleep, in principle it is possible, but very uncomfortable;
- very rarely can be seat belts;
- It is necessary to sit in a narrow chair for a long time in a sitting position.
If there is no seat number in the ticket, then it is best to arrive at the station in advance in order to get on a convenient place.
Take the first aid kit and necessary accessories with you to the salon, and place the rest of the cargo in the trunk.