Pregnant women are often tormented by such unpleasant manifestations of a stressful state as insomnia, causeless irritability, frequent headaches, sharp temper, and a feeling of general tension. And in order to reduce these manifestations to a minimum, it is vital to learn to relax, or simply to relax. The ability to relax can help you control all even the most unexpected reactions of your body if you need to be able to calm down or take off the stress in time.
Among other things, the ability to properly relax may be necessary for you during childbirth. The cause of all the painful and unpleasant sensations that accompanied the birth is muscular overstrain, it can interfere with the normal course of the physiological changes that are currently occurring with the body of a woman. In order for the pain to weaken, giving birth to a woman is extremely important skills obtained in the process of studying the art of relaxation. Knowing how to properly, in time to relax the necessary muscle groups in childbirth Your consciousness and of course the body will be much easier to enter the necessary correct state.
The secret is that it is practically impossible to properly relax the muscles of your entire body without the similar state of the subconscious. That is why internal overstrain, which can be expressed by a feeling of fear or anxiety, is quite capable of disrupting the normal, safe course of labor. Any technical skills of relaxation, as a rule, begin with choosing the appropriate location for them, as well as creating a certain atmosphere that includes peace and love. Nothing should stop you from concentrating on your own feelings. It is advisable to use your favorite music, muffled light, and aromas of essential oils, perfectly relax lavender, melissa oil, as well as rosemary oil.
The same comments will be true in relation to the passage of labor. Very many maternity hospitals try to reproduce directly in the patrimonial ward precisely that situation, which can approach as close as possible to the home environment. Try to determine the place where the birth will take place in advance, be sure to meet the doctor to have a clear idea of exactly where and in exactly what conditions you will have to give birth. So you can feel much calmer and more confident, and also take advantage of all those relaxation techniques that we will consider next.
So, take advantage of the fact that while you still have enough time before your beautiful baby is born, and train muscle relaxation as often as possible. Try to learn beforehand how to relax and contract soy muscles, exercise using those postures that will be comfortable for future births. This is all well-known poses: sitting in Turkish, or sitting on his haunches, just standing on all fours, or just lying on his side. Extremely comfortable and effective for relaxation in childbirth pose of the embryo. Put the largest pillow in front of you, kneel on your own, try as much as possible, but without making painful sensations to spread your knees in different directions, while you need to lean on the pillow with your chest on it, place your hands under your head. Breathing in this position should be as deep as possible, and slowly, while you need to relax just on exhalation.
Try to get the maximum pleasure in doing the proposed exercises.
Take the most convenient position for you. You can lie or sit, as you will be more comfortable. In this case, close your eyes, keep your hands completely free, your legs can not be crossed. You must concentrate on the word relaxation and try to feel how your tension slowly and gradually goes away. The feeling of pleasant bliss will more and more grab you. You need to breathe freely, but try to keep your breath and breathing at the same time, so that the breaths and exhalations are even, calm, without any stress. Inhale and exhale air is important through the nose. When you take a breath, try to feel how your belly somewhat lifts up. When you exhale, make an effort to feel how your belly will fall down, and you will feel complete relaxation. Alternating tension and relaxation of different muscle groups, you will be able to learn to distinguish those sensations that will arise with muscle tension or relaxation. Try to remember the gymnastics in a catlike way.
- Be able to focus your attention separately on the muscles of your feet. Strain the muscles of the lower leg, and then the feet, while pulling the legs forward. Try to pull the muscles, while making every effort, this should resemble the morning sipping. In this position, you need to remain a few seconds, try to feel some tension in the calves first, and then in the ankles, after which you need to relax all muscles as much as possible. Then alternately try to strain and relax the muscles of the thighs, connect the lower back and back to work.
- Another important muscle group you need to learn to work with is the abdominal muscles and back muscles. Strain the press, forcefully draw in the belly, then slowly and gently try to relax. Try to concentrate your attention as much as possible on the muscles of the chest. It will be easier to strain this group of muscles if you take the deepest breath. Inhale as deeply as possible, then hold your breath for a while, try to feel how your muscles tense, waiting not much, you can slowly exhale. Then restore the normal rhythm of breathing habitual for you, keep breathing absolutely calmly. Every time you breathe out, you need to repeat one word to yourself, persuade yourself to relax ... relax again ... relax again ... and at the same time you can feel the tension in your muscles gradually leaving you.
- We learn to strain the muscles in the shoulder girdle. To begin with, make a protracted movement that will remind you that you are shrugging your shoulders, but you need to do it more intensively. Then lift your shoulders up. For some time, fix this position, then calmly lower your shoulders down and relax. Try to feel how slowly the tension decreases, and your muscles are ready to rest. Lower and completely relax your hands, exhale completely, then stretch a little, and, lifting your hands with your hands up, connect them directly over your head, squeeze your hands as tightly as possible. Then, slowly, do not hurry your hands apart, but at the same time try not to relax the tension in the muscles. Try to focus on your feelings of tension, then concentrate on relaxation. Then gently and quietly touch the fingers directly to the shoulders, your hands must be as relaxed as possible, boldly drop your hands down along the body.
- Stress and relaxation of the muscles of the hands, as well as forearms. The first step is to squeeze hands into the cams, preferably applying all the force to which you are generally capable, then squeeze your fingers as hard as possible. Feel the deep tension in your hands, then calmly unclench the jaws, and as much as possible relax all the muscles.
- Try to concentrate your attention separately on the muscles of the neck. Throw your head back, tilt it and strain your neck muscles. For a few seconds, fix this position, then try to relax as much as possible. Then put your palms directly on your face, palms your face down, thus, as if you are washing. So you are an original erase all the tension from the face. When you have done this exercise, you definitely feel very pleasant relaxation, not only in the neck, but in the whole body. Try to enjoy such a wonderful state for a few more minutes, then you can lie down for a while, while trying to concentrate on your breathing, and avoid unnecessary extraneous thoughts. At the very end, take three deep breaths, when you exhale, nod your head and repeat to yourself: "I'm perfectly relaxing, I'm doing it right! I'm unusually good! ", Stretch and finish the exercises.
After you've been exercising with the right muscle relaxation, it will be very good to do also mental relaxation.
To do this, you need to include quiet, pleasant music, then try to imagine yourself in the center of some imaginary, but very pleasant situation. And when you learn to get a wonderful effect from such relaxing exercises, you can move on to the next stage of proper relaxation. It will be better if you practice as often as possible simultaneous mental and muscular relaxation, combining a pleasant atmosphere with the primary strong tension of all muscles at the same time. This is also not at all difficult. Give yourself a certain signal, say the utterance of a certain control word, for example, ACCOMMODATION, by which you will close your eyes tightly. In doing so, try to take a deep breath and at the same time squeeze your fists hard, then bend your arms in the elbows, and strongly frown, then lower the shoulder blades, and strain your leg muscles. Take the maximum deep breath and at the same time very strongly strain all your muscles.
Fix this maximum voltage to five or if you can for seven seconds, then relax as much as possible, release your muscles as quickly as possible, relax as deep as possible. At this stage of training, you, on your own team, will be able to quickly and easily relieve yourself of unnecessary stress in the ongoing critical situations.
The next stage will be verbal relaxation. This is when you on your own verbal team will be able to learn to relax any particular group of muscles, not taking into account the stages of prior conscious tension. More often for most women, this is especially true in relation to the muscles of the face.
The ultimate goal is the ability to strain only those muscles that are most necessary at this stage, and at the same time keep all the remaining muscles in a completely relaxed state.