Symptoms of the onset of second birth
How and in how many weeks do births begin in the miscreant and is pregnant? The question is quite natural from expectant mothers who care about their health and the health of the child. As a rule, both processes are calmer and more measured, no longer frighten. How does the birth begin in the re-birth, what is the main hormone that triggers this process, and how does it affect the physical condition and overall well-being?
The harbingers of the second birth can differ from those that were during the first pregnancy. And for some women these signs are completely absent, which is also the norm. They just do not notice. Harbinger in molehills - this is not an excuse to go to the hospital, because they can appear as a few hours before the start of the bout, and for two weeks. Preparing the birth canal is difficult and not easy. The woman again, as in the beginning of pregnancy, there is a hormonal reconstruction of the body. But if earlier it was expressed in a sharp increase in the hormone progesterone, which was intended to maintain pregnancy, now it is its reduction and a sharp increase in another female hormone - estrogen. It promotes softening, shortening and expansion of up to 2-2.5 centimeters of the cervix, entry of the fetal head into the pelvis, a small physiological weight loss before childbirth, etc. But progesterone falls by the end of pregnancy. There is even an obstetric technique for the preparation of the birth canal by taking an antiprogestron preparation.
Symptoms that are scheduled for an early birth in a re-parent, we describe below. They are not a reason for attendance at the hospital, but should not be left without attention, especially if the woman has a testimony to prenatal hospitalization, or she is outside the city.
1. Changing the stool. Diarrhea or frequent stool, but no more than 2-3 times a day. At the same time, a small decrease in weight is often observed. Typically, if a woman scored more than 12-14 kg before pregnancy, then a couple of days before the birth, she loses 1-2 kilograms. It takes away excess fluid from the tissues. At the same time, edema decreases somewhat. In this case we are talking about a healthy future mother who does not have gestosis - late toxicosis, in which case swelling and weight will only increase by the end of pregnancy.
It is necessary to distinguish the physiological relaxation of the stool from signs of intestinal infection or poisoning. There should not be a change in the color of the stool (for example, in marsh, as happens in salmonellosis), its very sharp odor, too much frequency (more than 3 times a day), abdominal pain (this may also indicate surgical pathology, for example, intestinal obstruction or appendicitis).
By the way, directly the second birth often begins with a desire to stiffen and go to the toilet.
2. Omission of the abdomen, the bottom of the uterus. Therefore, there is a desire to often go to the toilet, because the heavy uterus now presses not on the lungs, stomach and diaphragm, but on the rectum and bladder. The ablation of the abdomen is also connected with the fact that the fetal head is pressed against the lower segment of the uterus. The kid is getting ready to start.
When the belly is lowered in the moles, the woman not only feels herself in a new way, but also changes outwardly. Her stomach is already literally hanging, takes the form of a pear, between her chest and the bottom of the uterus (the upper part of it) is placed a palm.
It should be noted that in some cases, for example, in case of polyhydramnios, the head of the child remains high up to the most attempts, which means that there may not be a very noticeable lowering of the abdomen. Well, in childbirth it is unlikely that any woman will look at herself in the mirror. And why?
3. Departure from the cervical canal of the mucous plug. This mucus protects the uterus and fetus in it from an ascending infection from the vagina, microorganisms, like the fungi of the genus Candida, which are in the microflora of every woman. When the cork in the miscarriages departs, they may not notice it, if at the first birth, for example, it has departed entirely and immediately at the beginning of the fights. And now it departs in parts and a few days. A small amount of excretions can be misleading. But after the separation of the cork, a woman should not have sex, at least without barrier contraception (condom), take a bath, swim in the pool, ponds, etc. You can only take a shower.
4. Training or false fights. They may appear from the middle of pregnancy, but usually with an increase in its duration occur more often. Some women do not even know how to understand that labor has begun in a mongrel, if these "training" are so painful. But there is a difference between them and real battles, and it's quite noticeable. You just need to try to calm down. You can sleep. If the state is not too excited - it will definitely work out. If you do not want to sleep - take a couple of spasmolytic tablets, a shower or a warm bath. How the fights begin in the miscarriages, usually do not compare with these easy and fast-paced spasms. The intervals between them are different and do not decrease, they do not become stronger than the bout.
The true symptoms of labor in the re-birth are true contractions. They are quickly gaining momentum. They can not be removed with a no-sleep and you can hardly sleep, either. At true fights children usually move less. The signs of the beginning of labor in the re-born are an occasion to gather in the maternity ward without thinking. The fact is that repeated labor activity usually proceeds violently. And the child can be born as a result directly at your home or in the ambulance. Rapid births in re-birthdays begin with active fights, last less than 3-4 hours and threaten birth trauma.
But even if there are no contractions, it's necessary to urgently go to the hospital or call an ambulance if:
- increased blood pressure to 140 by 90 or more;
- bleeding started from the genital tract (not to be confused with bloody veins that occur when leaving the mucous plug);
- there was a strong pain in the abdomen (possible surgical pathology);
- increased body temperature without signs of ARI or ARVI;
- there was a strong headache, flies before the eyes, convulsions (possible eclampsia);
- suddenly appeared or increased swelling;
- water has flowed away or suspected of leakage (vaginal discharge significantly increased);
- you do not feel the child's movements for several hours.