Exercises for pregnant women in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd trimester
Exercises for pregnant women in terms of trimesters differ in their intensity and nature of the load. If you want to keep a good shape and well-being for all 9 months and easily endure childbirth, do not forget about uncomplicated gymnastics. Consider the exercises recommended by gynecologists and sports trainers for a particular period of pregnancy.
The first 12-14 weeks of embryo development are the most dangerous for him. That is why it is recommended to limit physical activities at this time. In no case do not give pressure to the press, it can provoke spontaneous miscarriage. But you can train your hips and perform a very useful and necessary for future mothers breathing exercises.
Итак, упражнения для беременных 1 trimester — простые и эффективные.
1. You will need a chair with a backrest. Leaning your hands on the back of the chair, do not very deep sit-ups with legs apart. It is recommended to alternate this exercise with a lift on the toes.
2. Strengthen the muscles of the breast and improve its shape. It's no secret that in the period of childbearing and after childbirth, in many women, the breast loses its shape. This is unlikely to happen if you perform this simple exercise. Keep your hands at the chest level, close your hands. The exercise is to try to close the palms as much as possible, during the performance it is perfectly felt how the pectoral muscles work.
3. Exercise for oblique abdominal muscles. Leaning on the back of the chair, cross the leg crosswise, then sideways and back. This serves to prevent stretch marks and good preparation for childbirth.
4. Rotation of the pelvis. It's very simple - carry out circular movements of the pelvis one way and the other. The legs are shoulder width apart and slightly bent at the knees.
5. And this exercise can be performed in any quantity, at any time and almost anywhere. Perform a circular rotation of the foot. Rise on the socks, you can even sit. This helps to avoid varicose veins and cramps. Especially recommended for women who spend a lot of time in a sitting position.
Продолжим наш краткий обзор и рассмотрим рекомендованные упражнения для беременных 2 trimester. Именно этот период является наиболее безопасным во время беременности и благоприятным для физических нагрузок. Риск возникновения угрозы выкидыша довольно низок, а женщины чувствуют себя хорошо — симптомы раннего токсикоза уже исчезли, а психологическое состояние улучшилось за счет осознания своего положения и всей той радости, что ждет впереди.
Exercises for the second trimester are directed, first of all, to the pelvic area. Their regular execution helps to avoid such trouble as incontinence, which often happens in women giving birth repeatedly who are older than 30-35 years. The result will be most effective if, along with the following, perform Kegel exercises.
It is recommended to exclude exercises where the load falls on one leg and engage in the bandage, starting from 16-18 weeks, when the uterus is already growing significantly, and the future mother becomes less agile. Lying on the back of the charge is also not recommended, only on the side, so that the uterus does not squeeze the hollow vein and does not provoke a lack of oxygen in the fetus.
1. We begin with a warm-up. Sit on a hard surface and cross your legs in front of you. Turn your head in one direction and in the other direction. The next exercise - smooth turns with the body with arms spread apart.
2. The next exercise - sit in the pose of the little mermaid and stretch your arm up on inspiration, on exhalation, get her by the head.
3. For the oblique abdominal muscles in the second trimester, the exercise is somewhat different. It is carried out lying on one side, hands are on each other and are extended forward. You need to rotate the upper arm of the body by 180 degrees, then return to its original position.
4. Exercise for the muscles of the breast (see first trimester).
5. Sit down so that the buttocks are on the heels. Pull your arms forward and touch the forehead with the floor. This has an excellent relaxing effect. Legs in the knees can be slightly moved apart so that the tummy lies between them.
The birth is approaching, the weight grows, even the simplest exercise becomes boring and heavy. But then the exercises for pregnant women on fitball come to the aid - on a special gymnastic ball. You can do them yourself at home (only you have to buy a ball first), or in the center for pregnant women. Why fitball, rather than the usual charging. It can also be performed, but the exercises on fitball are more effective, interesting. In addition, classes on the gym ball are very comfortable and comfortable for expectant mothers for long periods of pregnancy. The recommended exercises can be figuratively divided into three categories: for the buttocks and thighs, for the arms, for the chest.
1. It will take light dumbbells weighing not more than 1 kilogram. Sitting on the ball, you must alternately bend your hands.
2. Sitting on the floor in Turkish easily and rhythmically tighten the ball with your hands - this is an excellent simple exercise for pectoral muscles.
3. If you are not too uncomfortable to lie on your back, you can try doing this exercise for 1-2 minutes, it's an excellent prevention of varicose veins. Lying on your back, you need to put your foot on the ball and roll it back and forth or make circular motions.
Не забывайте о том, что упражнения для беременных 3 trimester очень часто вызывают тонус матки, такова физиология. Если вы почувствовали болезненные ощущения, пульс участился, немедленно прекратите разминку. В таком случае лучше обойтись дыхательной гимнастикой, о ней мы расскажем ниже. Есть и медицинские противопоказания к любым типам физической активности, о них нужно всегда помнить.
1. Some chronic diseases (therefore, before the start of training should talk to your doctor).
2. With pronounced early toxicosis.
3. With bloody discharge from the vagina.
4. With late toxicosis (gestosis).
5. With polyhydramnios.
And, finally, breathing exercises. They serve as a kind of relaxation. If you breathe correctly at all stages in childbirth, you can significantly reduce the pain effect. But without regular training and concentration of attention it is practically impossible.
1. Diaphragmatic breathing. Put one palm on the stomach, the other on the chest and take deep breaths and exhalations. Keep in mind that when inhaling, only the abdomen rises, and the chest remains motionless. Breathe in your nose.
2. Chest breathing.
a) Place your hands on the ribs, spread your elbows to the sides. When breathing, the elbows should slide to the sides, and the stomach and chest remain in the same position.
b) Put one hand on the chest, the other on the stomach. When inhaling, the chest rises, the stomach is immobile.
It is very important, performing breathing exercises, not to do breath holdings, otherwise the child can experience hypoxia. The duration of the classes is 30-40 minutes.