Annoying "digestive" problems are frequent companions of expectant mothers. How to cope with them? 1
If nausea or vomiting occur 1-2 times a day, then it's not about early toxicosis, but about the symptom that pregnancy claims about itself. Then you probably do not need a doctor's help. Another thing is if the vomiting happens 4-8 times a day, and any piece of food or a drink of water makes you run to the toilet. In this case, you need to see a doctor - because of vomiting, dehydration may occur, which as a result will not affect the work of the cardiovascular system in the best way. Nausea usually goes to the beginning of the second trimester of pregnancy (it "finishes" by the 14th week), when the placenta starts to work in full force and becomes a kind of barrier between a woman and a child, due to which some problems from direct "communication" of the future mother and baby are smoothed out . In addition, hormonal changes in the beginning of expectation cease to be news for the body.
If it's not about toxicosis, you'll get some simple rules:
- Eat often, in small portions and what you want. Before you get out of bed, eat a biscuit or an apple and lightly snack before bed.
- Drink tea from herbs (for example, mint, ginger), do not eat spicy and fatty foods, and still avoid strong smells, stuffy and smoky places.
Gastro-oesophageal reflux makes itself felt bitterness in the mouth and heartburn. The mechanism of its appearance is as follows: gastric acid, which is produced to digest food, is thrown into the esophagus, instead of remaining in the stomach. Closer to the end of pregnancy this happens more often, especially when lying down, because the uterus presses on the stomach.
- Eat something sweet or sour at once, as soon as you want.
- Ешьте неплотно, hours for 3 to snu.
- Let your dinner be easy: for example, a roast chicken, generously seasoned with sauce, is not the best option.
- Future mothers who experienced a reflux "attack" at night, it is better to fill the reclining, leaning back on the pillows. If these feelings bother you often, the doctor will prescribe a safe anti-acid remedy.
Do you think that you can stop pain only with the help of medications? Do not take them on your own. Only one drug - paracetamol - you can dispose of without the knowledge of the doctor. Take it no more than 1-2 times a day.3
The severity, heartburn and abdominal pain during pregnancy are due to the fact that the gastrointestinal tract is now operating in a serious overload mode.
- The doctor, on the one hand, will offer you a medicine, and on the other - advise to observe an uncomplicated diet.
- Try to eat often (4-5 times a day), but slightly. In the evening, especially before going to bed, give up heavy food: remember that sauces, fried foods, spicy, and also coffee often cause heartburn and a feeling of heaviness in the stomach. Smooth it helps stew, baked food or food, steamed.
- Improve the digestion will help you grains of anise, cumin or dill (they need to brew in a thermos and drink in small portions throughout the day).
Going to the toilet "in large" is not always successful? This problem is largely related to hormone progesterone. It relaxes the smooth muscles of the body of expectant mothers - the whole calculation is that there are a lot of them in the uterus wall, which means that it can not suddenly cut them. So the kid is protected from any surprises. But progesterone acts blindly, and in the sphere of its influence also enter the muscles of the intestine. The latter begins to "lazy": the movement of food on it slows down, and after eating at his mistress there is a sensation of bloating, and sometimes annoying difficulties.
- Eat more foods that are rich in fiber: fruits, vegetables, legumes and grains.
- If complication is complicated by colic, no-hip will help to remove them.
- Do not let the bowels work hard: liquid (drink about 2 liters of water a day); food, which contains a lot of fiber; sour-milk products enriched with bifido- and lactobacilli; mild laxative (he will be appointed by the doctor).
- Make sure that the intestines are freed from their contents at the same time.
- Move more, do gymnastics, swimming.