In vitro fertilization always takes a lot of time and money, therefore, comprehensive training is needed to achieve the result, namely pregnancy. The future mother and father should be ready to take the necessary tests and a thorough examination.
The quality of performing laboratory tests is crucial in the timely diagnosis of possible problems in a couple, which makes it possible to quickly adjust them. The result of the analysis is different. They are usually valid from 10 days to several months. Before starting preparation for the IVF procedure, the following tests are assigned to the man and woman:
- analysis on the Rh factor and blood group;
- analysis for the detection of HIV infection, hepatitis A and C;
- analysis on syphilis, or Wasserman's reaction, RW.
- A smear to identify infections from three genital tract sites (on the surface of the vagina, urethra and uterine cervical canal) allows you to determine the prevailing microflora, the number of leukocytes and the presence of candidiasis.
- Scraping from the surface of the vaginal walls on the diagnosis of hidden infections using the PCR method (chlamydia, mycoplasma, cytomegalovirus, herpes virus, ureaplasma, gardenella and gonorrhea).
- Microscopic examination of epithelium taken from the cervix to determine atypical cells (Pap smear).
The state of the patient's endocrine system is of great importance for the body's readiness for bearing. To determine the hormonal profile of a woman, a number of studies are assigned:
- folliculostimuluuriuyya gorun (FSG);
- thyrotropic free hormone (TSH);
- thyroid hormones (T3, T4);
- luteinizing hormone (LH);
- DGA-S for the detection of androgens.
- biochemical blood test for the detection of protein, glucose, creatinine, bilirubin;
- clinical analysis of venous blood;
- coagulogram (diagnosis of blood clotting);
- clinical analysis of urine.
- Spermogram. It is handed over directly in clinic on an empty stomach on any convenient day. At the same time, such indicators as sperm motility, the presence of antisperm antibodies, leukocytes, infections by the PCR method are analyzed.
- Blood to determine the level of hormones is also given on an empty stomach (TTG, DGA-S, T3, T4, testosterone, prolactin, estradiol, FSH, LH).
- Biochemistry of blood (AST, ALT, GGT, glucose, urea, creatinine, bilirubin).
- biopsy of the endometrium of the uterus;
- MAP test (for men);