No one argues: only the doctor can diagnose the baby. And yet, noticing that the child is unwell, we all would like to understand what is happening to him. Let's try to figure out the next seasonal "misfortune".
Pyelonephritis (inflammation of the renal pelvis):
- The temperature rises quickly, it is difficult to get lost by medications.
- The little one has a strong fever, weakness.
- Muscles and bones ache, the whole body "breaks".
- A crumb can complain of pain in the navel.
- At the kid the temperature sharply raises, there is a fever.
- The child is difficult to get up because of weakness and pain in the muscles and joints.
- About a day later, the throat begins to ache, a runny nose or cough occurs.
Cystitis (inflammation of the bladder):
- The child has a temperature, sometimes high.
- He often asks to go to the toilet more often.
- The baby is worried about pain while urinating, sometimes violent.
Temperature for no apparent reason - when there is no runny nose, no sore throat, no poisoning - can be a signal of diseases of the urinary system (kidneys, ureters, bladder). "Renal" temperature sometimes lasts for several months, then rising to 39 ° C and even higher, then dropping to normal. It will not be possible to get rid of it with the help of usual antipyretic drugs, and the baby will need special treatment.
If in adults inflammation in the kidney or bladder area often occurs when a person "chills", in young children, another source of the problem is a congenital disorder in the structure or work of the organs.Conclusion
To understand the causes of "causeless" temperature, the pediatrician will necessarily send the child for examination and urine analysis. If it turns out that the little one has problems with the bladder or kidneys, the treatment will be done by a specialist - a urologist or a nephrologist.