The causes of the appearance of brown discharge before menstruation
Brown discharge before menstruation can have different causes of appearance. But always this is not the norm. Usually, the reason for the appearance of so-called dermatitis are hormonal disorders or various gynecological diseases. We list some of them.
1. Endometriosis. In short, this is the spread of the endometrium (the tissue lining the uterus) beyond the body. In addition to the appearance of a discharge before the monthly brown color, the woman notes an increase in the volume of lost blood during menstruation, pelvic pain, painful urination, etc. Symptoms may be different, and very similar to other diseases, for example, uterine myoma. For the diagnosis, the doctor performs a gynecological examination, if necessary, colposcopy, ultrasound, hysteroscopy, hysterosalpingography, laparoscopy.
2. Cervical erosion - damage to the mucous membrane. The diagnosis is based on a gynecological examination. The doctor takes a smear on onkotsitologiju, can recommend a colposcopy. Most often, blood appears after sexual acts, gynecological examinations, there may be a discharge before the monthly, etc. Treatment, as a rule, does not require erosion, only sexual rest, possibly anti-inflammatory therapy.
By the way, such excreta can appear without erosion, if there was a gynecological examination or other gynecological manipulations.
3. Myoma of the uterus. Benign tumor, which occurs in about every third woman of childbearing period. Small fibroids, as a rule, do not make themselves felt and become something of an accidental finding on a gynecological examination. If the nodes reach large sizes, intermenstrual bleeding may occur, and quite abundant. But more often there are dark brown discharge before menstruation.
4. Contraception. Often, intermenstrual secretions occur with the use of hormonal and intrauterine contraception. So, the side effect of any IUD is often spotting outside menstruation. If these discharges are abundant, bring discomfort, a woman is advised to change the way to protect against unwanted pregnancy.
Oral contraceptives, birth control pills - another frequent reason for "mazna". In this case, the dark brown discharge before the monthly usually appear in the first 2-4 months of the drug, and then spontaneously disappear. If not, the tablets are changed.
Often, bleeding occurs after emergency contraception. As a rule, these violations are of a one-off nature.
5. Neoplasms of internal genital organs. It should not be forgotten that even seemingly harmless light brown discharge before menstruation may be a symptom of benign and malignant tumors of the cervix, uterus and ovaries. Therefore, it is necessary to visit the gynecologist at least once a year for the earliest detection of any pathologies of the reproductive system.
As a rule, there is no danger, but an individual characteristic of similar phenomena that occur in the first 1-2 days of menstruation. Actually, with these secretions a new menstrual cycle is reckoned.