Such a wonderful and tasty fruit, like mango, is a national symbol in India and Pakistan. "King of Fruits" - the so-called Mango Indians, who have been cultivating it for more than 8000 years. There are legends that the god Amradarika himself presented a mango tree to Buddha. It was in the mango gardens that the Buddha preferred to rest. Tropical mango plant belongs to the family Sumakhovye and has 1000 varieties. The fruit has a sweet taste and has a fibrous structure. Mango rind is clearly pronounced and is red, green, yellow, and the flesh is orange and yellow.
Composition of mangoIn the pulp of mango is mainly water, also contains carbohydrates, proteins, fiber, vitamins C, A, D, B vitamins, trace elements: zinc, manganese, iron, phosphorus, calcium, potassium. In the composition of mango - pectin, sucrose, organic acids, oleoresin, mangosteen, which is an excellent antipyretic and extracted from the nucleus. Quite a lot of carotenoids, which affects the color of the pulp. In leaves and peel there is a tannin.
- The constant use of mango has a remarkable effect on the immune system, it protects against colds.
- Regular consumption of mango has a positive effect on the nervous system, helps relieve tension and stress, improves mood. Thus, working capacity increases.
- Vitamin A has a beneficial effect on the organs of vision, helps with dryness of the cornea, with "chicken blindness". A decoction of mango leaves is used to improve vision in diabetes, he also heals diabetes itself. Decoction is also prescribed to strengthen blood vessels and heart, and in the treatment of the pancreas.
- In Asian medicine, this fruit was treated for plague and cholera, currently used as a diuretic and hemostatic. Mango juice is cured by acute dermatitis. If you are constantly tormented by heartburn, enter into your diet a fruit such as mango.
- Those who want to cleanse their bodies of harmful toxins and toxins, and those who want to lose weight, should pay close attention to this fruit. It is very successful to use mango with milk, as it simultaneously creates a feeling of lightness and satiety in the body.
- In Europe, to strengthen the heart muscle, it is advisable for two weeks to slowly chew on small pieces of mango. The main thing is that the fruit, as long as possible stay in the mouth.
- In the case of chronic dyspepsia, dysentery of various intestinal disorders will help the immature mango fruit with the addition of honey and salt.
- Recommended mango for inflammation of the mouth and gums, diseases of scurvy.
- Used mango and in the culinary industry. From it prepare jelly, jam, marmalade, stuffing for a pie or a cake, a basis for salad, sauce, marinade.
- By the way, the benefits can be extracted not only from the pulp of this fruit. Bones are also suitable, which are fried, salted, and starch and oil are obtained from them.
- Mango is widely used in the cosmetic industry. For various creams, oils, masks, use oily seed oil and fruit extracts.
- The use of unripe fruits can create unwanted problems with the intestines. Two unripe fetuses, possibly, will provoke colic, irritation of a throat and mucous gastrointestinal tract.
- Excessive consumption of mango also causes upset stomach and digestive system.
Those exposed to allergic reactions should carefully introduce mango into their diet. The biggest allergen is the skin of the fetus. In order to protect yourself, avoid contact with a direct contact with her, and clean the skin better with gloves.