Games play an important role in the development of babies. Professional psychologists and educators say that developing games are the basis for the future success of the baby. And adults try to spend a lot of time with their babies, looking for new interesting techniques and developing games. It's great! But do not forget that all games should be initiated by adults. Sometimes parents should give up their initiative and give the child the opportunity to play with his rules. He needs a free game. And it's good if the child plays with his peers. There he will learn how to communicate with other kids, develop his speech, and also begin to reveal his potential. In other words, it helps the kids to find and comprehend their place in life.
It also has a good effect on the development of the baby. Also, she teaches the child to entertain herself on their own, thereby facilitating your life. It helps adults use some time for their own affairs, without resorting to the help of a computer, television. But first you need to teach your child to play independently.
Steps for this process:
- Turn off the TV. He's distracting. After all, it's hard not to look at it when it's in front of your eyes. The kids also have a TV. When it works, they can not help but look at the screen.
- Do not overload the kid with lessons. The too planned life does not give the child time to play freely.
- Show your baby how to play. Play with the baby in the barber shop, shop, doctor. Then it will be enough just to tell the child the theme of the game.
- Change toys. For some time, new toys can carry the kid. But, it is impossible to buy them every day. Therefore, old toys will be turned into new ones. If you have a lot of toys, then hide some of them. After all, the greater the choice, the more difficult it is for a toddler to choose what to play with. Then after a while, swap toys. You will see how your baby will be pleased with the "new" toys.
- Praise, when he plays himself. Ask the kid questions about what he does. Let him know that his interests are worthy of your attention.