Stimulation of the brain
The main skill that the baby develops in this trimester is crawling. There are children who crawl little and reluctantly, or prefer not to move on all fours in advance, and sideways, rolling over, on the ass - shoving their hands ... If this applies to your baby, it is not worth it - any of these modes of movement, as well as standing and walking without crawling at all - are quite normal.
And the crawl will have to be taken care of separately - in the second year of life, when the kid can actively join in the games offered by adults. Why? Yes, because crawling is an ideal stimulator for the development of interhemispheric coordination of the brain.
In children who have not crawled well, there may be problems with performing several actions at the same time. Also crawling perfectly develops ... binocular vision and is the prevention of myopia. Therefore, if your child immediately drowned, be sure to catch up later!
To the child seven months
- By seven months the child can sit freely with a support; turn over from the back to the side, if you pick up a rattle from the side, which the crumb can get when turning.
- Good creeps (many and quickly, in different directions). Independently kneels and with support on the legs.
- You are holding the baby on your lap while sitting at the table. If the baby does not know how to sit, keep it standing on your knees. The child grasps the edge of the table and firmly holds it. Can imitate clapping hands on the table, move objects on the table, throw them on the floor. A wonderful lesson, interesting and very useful - putting one item into another, transfusion, pouring.
- You stand at the cot and do not show any attention, avoiding meeting the baby with a look. The child tries to establish contact: babbling, looking for you with a look, etc.
- He carefully looks at the adult before he comes into contact with him. The reaction of fear is replaced by cognitive interest.
- Take the crumb on your hands and turn around with it around the bright toy. The child will follow the gaze, turn around behind the toy.
- The child lies on his stomach. You close his head with a diaper. Remaining in the same position, the baby is released from the diaper with his hands.
- Ask the son or daughter where there is an item (the item must always be in a certain place, and you repeatedly called it). The child will look for and find this object, look at it with handles.
- At your request, the baby can show the nose, eyes and other parts of the face and body of another person or toy.
- Persistently reaches out to the subject, which interests him, and, having reached his cherished goal, rejoices.
- There are sound combinations like "da-da-dai", "ta-ta-ta" in the babble. The kid has learned to distinguish between "his" and "strangers". When meeting a stranger who is trying to take him in his arms, touch, the child begins to cry or, at least, expresses displeasure. Your task is not to frighten the child with the "beech", "the woman of the yaga", "the strange uncle", but to explain that the world is not only from the mother, there are a lot of people in it. And they can be very interesting.
At the same time, always allow the baby to express negative emotions! This is a very important moment of psychological growing up and becoming. Do not get irritated with the baby when he cries, is not happy, but calmly comment on his feelings: "I understand, now you are unhappy, because you want to stay on the court. But, unfortunately, it's time for us to go home. " Or, "You're upset because Petya did not allow him to take his toy. You have your own, and Petya decides who and when to give his cars, etc.
Remember, negative emotions also have the right to exist, as well as positive ones. And our "educational" task is not to prohibit the crumbs from testing them, but to teach them how to express them in a socially acceptable way. We do not want the negative to find a way out in allergies, asthma, stomach problems!
The child is eight months old
- At eight months the child can sit directly in the crib without the help of an adult, change the location - roll back, move, etc. Himself sit down, lie down, get up, step over the pedestal. In the "sitting with the support" position, the baby can get rid of the diaper that you covered it with. In this case, the crumb does not fall, but continues to sit.
- Using an effort, the child tries to take away from an adult or another child the thing that he liked.
- If you try to wipe your baby's nose, the little one will repel your hand. He also learns to protest against other similar "unpleasant" actions. If you place a toy outside the crib (for example, next to the chair), the child stretches out his hand, touches the toy and grabs it.
- In an organized game of hide-and-seek and "ku-ku," the karapuz watches with interest in the direction in which the adult's face appears and laughs at his appearance. You select a toy from the child and put it in your pocket (part of the toy should protrude). The kid confidently pulls out the toy.
- Grabs the second rattle, not dropping the first, and makes movements with both hands.
- Loud and clearly pronounces various syllables. Squeals and guzzles with pleasure. Recognizes and distinguishes close people in photos.
- For a long time and variously engaged in toys, acts with them, depending on their properties (rolls, removes, opens, presses, etc.).
- At the request of an adult, he waves his hand at farewell, claps his hands.
Nine months baby
- At nine months the child sits well without support, moves, creeps forward behind the toy. Rises in response to the hands stretched out to him, walks, holding on to the support, takes small objects with both hands.
- Imitates the actions of another child, communicates with the help of gestures.
- If you give the kid sticks, and show how to drum them on the table, the crumb will imitate your actions. He will also like to hit with his spoons against each other.
- A child at nine months plays well in "ladushki", "give a pen", etc., and the question "where?" And the request "give" easily finds the desired object.
- He knows his name well, responds to it. Knowing the names of people close to you, the names of the surrounding objects, shows pictures of animals on the pictures.
- He shows positive and negative emotions, contentment and discontent.
- Allocates and gives preference to the activities that are popular with him.
- The ninth month is a great time to start drawing, sculpting, musical classes, where the child will be required to do the simplest but independent actions.
The ninth month is the first milestone on the way to "isolation" from my mother. At this age, the kid has an interest in other people, he begins to feel his opportunities in terms of communicating with them, at least passively - watching their activities. Not for nothing do psychologists recommend using this time for the following important "innovations":
- weaning if you are not going to feed until the moment when the kid simply forgets about "Sis" in 2-2.5 years;
- hiring a babysitter or introducing another person into the family while a person is unfamiliar to you for constant care and communication with the child, if you are going to go to work;
- beginning visits to an early development group or a club for mothers with children;
Do not forget that walking in a wheelchair along the shady avenues of the park is time to change to a playground. However, dose communication with other people, depending on the individual characteristics of the son or daughter.
There are children for whom communication is more important than bread. They feel great in the crowd, are eager for their peers and are ready to wander around the sandbox for hours. And for some, the limit is 3-4 people, and they get tired of communicating literally in half an hour, starting to be capricious.
By the way, whims at this age - is not at all a way to "pounce" over mom, but a signal about psychological or physical discomfort, first of all, about fatigue. After all, the baby will not soon learn to consciously control its own relaxation.