Hair is one of the main ornaments of a woman given to us by nature. Alas, someone was more fortunate, some less. But we all want to increase our wealth. Solve the "puzzle" can not only using the products of "smart chemistry", but also thanks to the traditions and experience of our ancestors. Namely - with the help of folk remedies for hair restoration and strengthening.
Our grandmothers (and even more so their predecessors) could not boast of such a variety of hair care products that modern beauties have. Nevertheless, many of them were owners of luxurious hair. And it's not just about genes, ecology and better nutrition (which certainly play a lasting role), but also in the gifts of nature and their intricacies that the heroines of that time skillfully mixed.Support Group
Folk hair care products were usually made from "improvised" products: flowers, herbs, bark and roots, vegetable oils and food. These ingredients were either combined or used individually. Today the traditions of making remained the same. In addition, in our days to bring all the components to the required condition will not be difficult - blenders, mixers and other technological wonders help us. The main thing is to study the properties of "raw materials" and apply it competently, proceeding from the problems and needs of hair. For example, burdock strengthens the roots of hair, and nettles prevent their loss. With regard to oils, then for the health of the hair castor, burdock, sea-buckthorn, almond, olive, peach, grape and apricot kernels are radishes. On their basis, it is possible to make masks for active nutrition of hair and scalp. Essential oils are added in a dosed way - only a few drops per whole mask, more often to give a pleasant aroma (or to mask and neutralize the smell of onions, garlic, etc.). Of food, the most common components of hair masks are sour-milk products, yolk, vinegar, lemon juice, honey, yeast, salt onions, garlic, pepper, mustard. By the way, the last (onion, garlic, pepper, mustard) are used to slightly irritate the scalp. And this is necessary to increase the flow of blood to the hair follicles and enrich them with oxygen in order to grow strong and healthy hair. However, such masks should preferably be done 2 times a week and not longer than 40 minutes (not to provoke inflammation of the scalp). And the owners of sensitive skin is better to refrain altogether from such vigorous "seasonings".
Having finished with the theory, smoothly we pass to practice. Below you will find recipes not complicated, but effective homemade products for beauty and health of hair.Recipes of folk remedies:
FROM HAIR LOSS
Pour 4 tablespoons of chopped roots of ayr 1 liter of water. Boil 5 minutes, insist 30 - 40 minutes, then strain. Use to rinse hair after washing. This procedure prevents hair loss. Blondes to the note: frequent rinsing of light hair lightens them even more.
With intense hair loss 2 times a week, apply to the thinned areas gruel from fresh horseradish roots for 30 minutes. Then rinse with warm water.
Dissolve 100 g of warm milk with 30 g of yeast, add 2 tablespoons of olive or vegetable oil and 1 yolk. Mix everything thoroughly and apply the mixture over the entire length of the hair for 1-2 hours. Rinse the mask with warm water and shampoo and dry hair naturally (without a hair dryer). Such a mask stop hair loss, make them more dense.
Mix an equal amount of bark of oak and husks of onions. 1 cup of the mixture pour 1 liter of boiling water and keep it on low heat for 1 hour. Cool the broth and apply on the hair along the entire length. Wrap your head in a warm towel for 1 hour. Dry your hair without using a hairdryer. This procedure inhibits hair loss and gives the curls a fair tint.
Pour 1/2 liter of boiling water 8 tablespoons of lime-colored. Boil for 20 minutes. Cool and strain. Add to water when washing or use as a conditioner after washing your head.
FOR HAIR GROWTH
1. Mix 2 tablespoons of cognac, 1 yolk, 1 tablespoon of honey, 1 tablespoon of castor oil, juice of 1 grated onion, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 5-10 drops of rosemary essential oil. It is better to heat oils and honey in a water bath. Rub this mixture into the roots of the hair. Cover the head with polyethylene and wrap with a towel. After an hour, rinse with warm water. Carry out the procedure once a week for a month, and you immediately notice a noticeable "gain" of hair.
2. Add 2 tablespoons of olive (or burdock) oil to 10 drops of vitamins A and E. Preheat and apply to hair and scalp. Wash off after an hour. To hair grow faster, make a mask every other day, necessarily alternating used oils.
3. Mix 1 tablespoon of ground red pepper and 4 tablespoons of liquid natural honey (if honey is not liquid, it can be melt in a water bath). Apply the mixture on a clean scalp. Wrap the head with food wrap and towel. Leave on for 30-40 minutes until a pronounced burning sensation appears and rinse with warm water. Regular use of this mask (2 times a week) significantly accelerates the growth of hair (up to 4-5 cm per month!)
4. Mix ½ teaspoon sea buckthorn oil, egg yolk, 1 tablespoon onion and lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of castor or burdock oil, juice from one leaf of aloe. Thoroughly rub and rub into the scalp before washing. Wrap the head with a food wrap and wrap it in a warm towel for 1 hour. After that, the hair should be washed with a mild shampoo. Use the mask 2 times a week for 1.5 months.
5. Mix half a cup of kefir, 1 egg, 1 teaspoon of cocoa. Apply the mixture to the scalp. Wrap the head with a film and wrap it in a towel for 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water and wash your head with baby shampoo. Do this mask for 2 - 3 times a week, at least 2 - 3 months. With its help, increases the density of hair and reduces poredenie.
FOR STRENGTHENING AND HAIR RECOVERY
1. Pour 1 tablespoon of nettle leaves (preferably use a young plant, cut to inflorescence) 1 glass of boiling water. Let it brew for 1.5-2 hours and strain. This infusion rub into the scalp once a week.
2. Equal parts of chamomile flowers, burdock roots and nettle leaves brew with steep boiling water and leave for 2 hours. After each washing of hair rinse your head with this infusion (for a month). Keep in mind that the infusion can change the color of the hair of colored blondes.
3. Preheat a small amount of castor oil in a water bath and smear the scalp with a toothbrush. Wrap your head in a towel and leave for at least 5 hours. After thoroughly rinse your head with shampoo containing natural extracts of herbs. Repeat the procedure once a week for 1 to 2 months, and hair will not only stop falling out, but will become more dense.
4. Take a teaspoon of aloe juice and castor oil and mix with 1 tablespoon of honey until smooth. Apply on hair, cover with a plastic cap and wrap the head in a towel (under the influence of heat, the healing effect of the mask is intensified). After 15 minutes, wash your hair with shampoo. The course is one month, repeat the procedure every 10 days.
5. Take 1 egg, 1 teaspoon of vinegar, 2 tablespoons of castor oil, 1 teaspoon of glycerin. All this mix well and apply on the roots and hair along the entire length. Wrap your head in a warm towel (you can warm it in a microwave) for 30 minutes. Do this mask 1 - 2 times a week.
6. Mix 1 tablespoon of castor oil, 1 ampoule of vitamin A and 1 yolk. Apply the mixture to damp hair. Start with the roots and evenly distribute with a comb along the entire length. Leave for 1 hour. Rinse with shampoo.
7. Mix colorless henna with yogurt until the consistency of sour cream. Apply the resulting mass to the scalp and hair. Wrap hair with food wrap and wrap in a towel. After 30 minutes, rinse.
8. Pour 200 grams of rye bread and 0.5 liters of beer and leave for two hours. Blend the resulting mixture well with a mixer or in a blender. Apply on clean hair, wrap with food wrap and warm towel. After 30 minutes, rinse with water, rinsing with a light solution of apple cider vinegar. This mask successfully eliminates dandruff and improves hair quality. By the way, keep in mind, in many "grandmother's" recipes heated beer is successfully used as a conditioner for already washed hair. It makes the hair soft, shiny and obedient. Please note that blondes should choose light beers so that the shade of hair does not darken.
FOR PULP FILLING
1. Grind 2 tablespoons of dried leaves of mother-and-stepmother. Pour a glass of boiling water and leave for 20 minutes. Rub into the scalp 1 - 2 times a week, and rinse with infusion dry hair. This procedure strengthens the hair and quickly eliminates dandruff.
2. Pour 1 tablespoon of hop cones with 1 glass of boiling water. Infuse for 1 hour, then strain. Washing this head with this infusion reduces the production of sebum and stops the formation of dandruff. Use 2 - 3 times a week, the course - 10 procedures. You can repeat after 1.5 - 2 months.
3. Pour 2 tablespoons of finely chopped birch leaves 1 cup of boiling water. Insist 15-20 minutes, then strain. With this infusion, rinse your hair after washing your head. The procedure is carried out 2-3 times a week for 1 month. This natural "rinse" makes hair silky and removes dandruff.
Your hair will always radiate health and beauty if you take on a few tricky but important rules:
- Do not wash your hair with hot water - it provokes them dehydration.
- Do not sit on strict diets - lack of nutrients makes hair weak and provokes their loss.
- As little as possible use rubber bands for hair (replace them with crabs and hair clips) - they pinch and break the hair, provoking their cross section.
- Give preference to massage brushes instead of combs. They improve blood circulation without damaging the structure of the hair.
- If you use abundantly styling preparations, be sure to wash your head not only in the morning before laying, but before going to sleep, so that silicone does not clog the pores of the scalp.
- Try as little as possible to use any thermal means for drying or styling hair.
- Do not comb or braid wet hair - in this condition they are the most brittle.
- Unloading days: rules for holding
- Hair Care Tips
- Change the image for the New Year!